CB Group in Jamaica is hiring a Divisional Manager - Food Distribution on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
At CB Group, we help our customer’s businesses by providing top quality products and services that shape our communities where we live and work in an effort to change the way Jamaicans eat.
An opportunity exists to lead the Food Distribution Division of the CB Group. You can Make A Difference if you have proven success in market development, team collaboration and operation effectiveness. We are looking for a champion with global and extensive experience that will provide strategic direction and leadership to our core business within the CB Foods Division with global and extensive experience that will provide strategic direction and leadership to our core business and to identify opportunities for growth and diversification.
Embracing your entrepreneurial spirit, the potential candidate should have a high degree of initiative, responsibility, commitment, and ability to work collaboratively with a wide variety of individuals, business partners, and other community members.
Your role is to promote and expand CB Food’s commercial activities that leads to loyal customer relationships and sustainable growth. This will include:
- Reporting to the CEO and becoming a member of the Executive team.
- Consulting with management and providing timely information and reports on sales activities, issues, trends, market changes, competitive developments, and other critical matters.
- Overseeing a sales and distribution footprint that spans both locally and regionally.
- Interfacing with Sales, Distribution, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance, Production and Fleet.
- Developing, presenting, and implementing customer plans that meet sales volume goals and profitability levels by product category and by customer.
- Establishing and maintaining multiple levels of customer relationships to identify needs, opportunities as well as to provide selling solutions.
- Collaborating with an experienced technical team that has emerged as a local authority in quality management systems for smart food production.
- Working in a high intensity environment and with enhanced growth strategies through business diversification, product and process innovation.
- Solid knowledge of working with P&L Statements by developing budgets, strategy to manage expenditures and profitability.
Challenge. Collaborate. Change.