CB Group in Jamaica is hiring a Divisional Manager - Plants on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
The DM is a social entrepreneur at heart who desires to create sustainable change in the Jamaican agricultural landscape. Firstly, the mandate will be to reduce the import of fresh produce. Secondly, to maximize our export potential thereby improving Jamaica’s trade balance; and thirdly to inspire entrepreneurship, by co-creating a thriving agribusiness model with multiple industry players. The DM will focus on four pillars: critical connections with industry players, building internal resources, sustainable business planning and scaling a distribution network.
REQUIREMENTS TO SUCCEED
- Masters degree preferred but not required
- Agribusiness related degree/certificate a plus
- A minimum 10 years experience
- Galvanizing and Unifying Leader
- Highly organized
- Strategic planning
- Development of systems and processes
- Industry and Competitor Knowledge
- Stakeholder Management
- Solid Business Acumen