Foster’s Food Fair Ltd. in Cayman Islands is hiring a Groundsman on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Job Summary – The position will be responsible for out-store activities to maintain the compound, including providing assistance to customers, collection of carts, and cleaning. The position will be responsible for providing quality customer service in a safe and healthy environment. Observe all store and company policies; while maintaining a neat, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Provide all customers with prompt, courteous and friendly service.
- Collect and stock carts ensuring they are readily available for customers.
- Maintain and clean the compound.
- Dispose of all garbage in accordance to company policy.
- Assist customers with loading items into their vehicles.
- Report any safety hazards to Store Management.
- Always show interest and willingness to learn the industry.
- Ability to read, comprehend, write and speak English.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as store dictates.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work outdoors.
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.