Foster’s Food Fair Ltd. in Cayman Islands is hiring a Front End Associate on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
Job Summary – The position will be responsible for in-store activities within the Department, including providing assistance to the Department Supervisor and/or Manager by maintaining, preparing and proper presentation of the POS. The position will be responsible for providing quality customer service in a safe and healthy environment. Position must also observe all store and company policies; while maintaining a neat, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Provide all customers with prompt, courteous and friendly service.
- Have basic knowledge of products available, including seasonal products to promote sales.
- Accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
- Operate POS to itemize and total customer’s purchases.
- Handle groceries with extreme care and have competency in all aspects of bagging.
- Follow all department inventory control procedures.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area, clean scanner, belt and registers regularly.
- Always show interest and willingness to learn the industry.
- Ability to read, comprehend, write and speak English.
- Ability to perform basic Math.
- Basic computer competency preferred.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Exhibit attention to detail and commitment.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in largely diverse teams.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as store dictates.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to timely multitask while working in a fast pace environment.
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.