The Jamaica National Group in Cayman Islands is hiring a Branch Manager on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
JN Cayman is a unique financial services provider to the Cayman Islands and Internationally. Their primary business is deposit taking by way of savings and investment Shares, mortgage and consumer type lending, complemented by other financial services. We are a subsidiary of The Jamaica National Group. The Jamaica National Group is one of the Caribbean’s pre-eminent and most recognizable brands, with over 14 decades of delivering solutions for our members in Jamaica and overseas through a number of world-leading entities providing a diverse mix of financial, technology, creative and fleet management services, among others. Our core values make us who we are and are demonstrated in everything we do; rooted in RESPECT, we believe our every-day jobs contribute to something bigger than ourselves. We are dependable and pride ourselves in our authenticity, and the transparent solutions that we create to bring value to our members.
JN Cayman invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Branch Manager. The Branch Manager will be responsible for managing the branch performance and routine administration of the operations by ensuring all bank and regulatory policies and procedures are followed while maintaining high levels of productivity and moral.
· Develop branch plan to meet strategic and operational objectives.
· Cascade Branch Plan by defining branch and individual team objectives and targets:
· Identify and confirm with supervisors, team lead and direct reports Key activities required for the strategic and operational initiatives
· Report on the status and results of strategic and operational activities and initiatives
· Identify and develop immediate and long-term solutions for process defects and inefficiencies
· Plan and execute effective staff communication to ensure that the team knows the changes in the business and information affecting the branch and the staff.
· Coordinate the provision of tools, technology and facilities required to allow staff to work effectively.
· Coach staff members on attitudes and behavior required to support positive culture and performance.
· Assist staff members with learning and development activities that are needed for job performance.
· Measure effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and recommend improved processes.
· Act as liaison between the company and clients for quality assurance.
· Assist in the preparation of annual branch operational budget, manage effectively within approved budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered.
· Perform assignments on special projects and coordinate the involvement of branch staff as necessary.
· Support and participate in bank initiatives and community projects.
· Identify and report on all incidents that impact on branch staff and customer safety or potentially contribute to liabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting,
- MBA or similar advance degree and ACCA/CPA accreditation.
- A minimum of ten (10) years working in a Management role within the Banking and Finance Industry.
- Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing/in banking operations to include customer service, sales and credit experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizing, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- High level of proficiency in the use of computer systems, particularly MS Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team oriented, highly motivated and flexible
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude