Boardwalk Hotel Aruba in Aruba is hiring a Front Office Agent on Caribjob today.
More details about the job are below:
The ideal candidate is an experienced hospitality professional with knowledge in front desk operations and possesses a passion for Aruba and is service-oriented.
What roles will you perform?
As we are a boutique hotel, our employees typically fulfill more than one role. The multifaceted Front Desk Agent is a curator of guest experiences, creative and professional. This valuable member of our team has a passion for Aruba and assisting guests in planning their ideal vacation experience and fulfilling their unique needs.
You will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
· Welcoming guests to our interactive lobby experience, helping them feel at home while performing check-in and check-out tasks
· Inform guests of payment methods and verify their credit card data
· Manage online and phone reservations, while also maintaining updated records of bookings and payments
· Communicate and coordinate with Housekeeping and Maintenance teams to ensure all casitas are clean, stocked, and fully-functioning to meet and exceed guest expectations.
· A problem-solver: respond to issues and concerns brought forward by guests and find the appropriate solutions in a timely manner
What skills and talents are we looking for?
· Our intimate boutique hotel requires the talents and skills of an experienced, energetic, and enthusiastic Front Desk Agent (1-2 years of experience)
· You will be the curator of guests’ experiences from the moment of first contact at the hotel to far beyond our guests’ departure (via follow-up by phone, email, regular mail, etc)
· Up-to-date knowledge of Aruba and the unique spots and activities to recommend
· Polite, friendly, and personable with excellent communication skills
· A people pleaser! A high level of proficiency in hospitality service and “going the extra mile”
· Multilingual: English is a must and Dutch, Spanish, and Papiamento are an added asset
· Ability to multitask, with a firm grasp of time-management
· Work Permit, Firma Libre, or Aruban citizenship is required
· Flexible for fulltime or part-time, while taking into account the operating hours of the hotel (including national holidays)
Vaccination in this guest-facing role is highly recommended and considered a plus. Boardwalk Boutique Hotel Aruba is a smoke- & drug-free work environment. Application letter and resume can be sent to *****@boardwalkaruba.com