Contax360 BPO Solutions in Jamaica is hiring a Director of Operations on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Contax360 BPO Solutions, a leading provider of global contact center solutions and a dynamic, focused and upwardly mobile organization; seeks experienced, qualified and professional individuals to join our team in Montego Bay.
The incumbent will be responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations. Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce, planning, coaching and training.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Providing strong dynamic leadership that mentors, develops and guides team members to efficiently leverage the value of every call for maximum net reservation revenue to clients.
- Developing and maintaining effective organization of responsibility, including efficient training, coaching, quality assurance, recognition, workflow patterns, performance standards, delineation of duties and responsibilities, staffing levels and supervision.
- Coordinating analytical, strategic and technical resources to meet client expectations and ensuring satisfaction.
- Maintaining and improving call center operations by monitoring systems’ performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans and analyses.
- Coordinating activities across the network as they relate to Policy, Process and Procedural adherence to ensure consistency and standards are met.
- Evaluating and/or managing new initiatives and business opportunities from current and prospective clients.
- Ensuring alignment of site resources and activities within the budget.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or in a related discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of Call Center Management experience (at the Senior level).
- A Combination of Inbound and Outbound Call Center experience is preferred.
- Strong mentoring and relationship-building skills with the ability to effectively manage group and interpersonal conflict.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to develop and manage results-oriented programs.
All applicants must have a valid Government issued photo ID, NIS & TRN.
Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check.