Contax360 BPO Solutions in Jamaica is hiring a Customer Care Agent on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Contax360 BPO Solutions, a leading provider of global contact center solutions and a dynamic, focused and upwardly mobile organization; seeks qualified and professional individuals to join our team.
Our Client is an established and growing e-commerce provider of high quality products. We are seeking motivated individuals with a passion for customer service to help us continue to delight our customers by helping them share life’s joy.
The Customer Care Agent is responsible for providing exceptional service to every customer and will respond to telephone, email and live chat customer inquiries in an efficient, professional and friendly manner. Flexibility to work from the office & from home is a requirement. All candidates must be flexible to work any 9-hr shift within 7am and 8pm Monday through Sunday.
- Respond to and resolve a high volume of inbound customer service inquires and issues via telephone, live chat and email
- Follow-up with customers regarding outstanding order issues, including customer submitted photos, personalized text and order detail information
- Adhere to department performance metrics related to contacts, quality assurance, customer satisfaction and adherence/conformance
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making
- Identify and recommend merchandising, site usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback
- Place, track and close orders through the internal order fulfillment system
- Strong computer skills, including internet, must be proficient in using web browsers to navigate websites, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including proper grammar.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
- Strong resolution management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good Listening Skills and demonstrates the necessary enthusiasm
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of quality customer service
- CSEC/CAPE or City & Guilds Required
- Heart NVQJ certification/Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years Customer Service/Retail Sales/E-Commerce
- Must be able to type a minimum of 25 words per minute
- Willingness and desire to go the extra mile for customers
- Experience with technical support and/or troubleshooting related to computers is strongly preferred
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government-issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check prior to starting.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.