Contax360 BPO Solutions in Jamaica is hiring a Sales Representative on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Contax360 BPO Solutions, a leading provider of global contact center solutions and a dynamic, focused and upwardly mobile organization; seeks qualified and professional individuals to join our team.
The Sales Representative is responsible for generating sales for the company by executing sales pitch, negotiating and closing sales while maintaining exceptional service to every customer via the telephone or other media. This is an excellent opportunity for top sales professionals.
Flexibility to work from the office & work any shift within a 24 hour period including on the weekend is required.
- Make a large volume of outbound calls to potential clients and convert those leads to appointments for Onboarding Specialists
- Follow scripts to schedule introductory calls
- You are willing to work atypical hours when needed (nights/weekends)
- You want to work in a casual and technology-driven startup environment
- You are interested in outbound B2C sales over the phone
- You have the desire to spend your day talking to people
- You are energetic, diligent, and persistent
- Interest in the financial services industry, sales to individual customers, or cold calling a plus
- A sales mentality – you are comfortable with part of your compensation being tied to performance and believe in owning your own destiny
- Superior interpersonal, organizational, and client service skills
- Excellent computer skills along with the ability to learn in-house software and tools – this is critical as we are not only a financial services company but also a tech startup!
- CSEC/CAPE or City & Guilds Required
- Heart NVQJ certification/Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
- Minimum of 1 Year experience in call centre setting
- Experience in doing outbound sales/cold calling is a requirement
- Strong Customer Service experience/background is a requirement
- Previous experience in the financial industry or in a Technological environment a plus
- Must be able to type a minimum of 25 words per minute
- Willingness and desire to go the extra mile for customers
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check prior to starting.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.