Digicel in Jamaica is hiring a Business Change Manager - Shared Services on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
As a Digital Operator, Digicel is in the business of delivering powerful digital experiences 1440 minutes of each day to customers – that’s every minute, all day, every day.
Through its world-class LTE and fibre networks, together with its suite of eight (8) apps spanning sports (SportsMax), music (D’Music), news (Loop), local radio and podcasts (GoLoud), TV streaming (PlayGo), enhanced messaging and marketplaces (BiP), cloud storage (Billo) and self-care (MyDigicel app), Digicel is the only operator in its markets that can deliver that.
Serving consumer and business customers in 32 markets in the Caribbean, Central America and Pacific, its investments of over US$7 billion and a commitment to its communities through its Digicel Foundations in Haiti, Jamaica, Papua New Guinea and Trinidad & Tobago have contributed to positive outcomes for over 3 million people to date.
With its Better Together brand, Digicel is making a promise of simply more to customers and communities and its 7,000 employees worldwide work together to make that a powerful reality day in, day out.
Primary objective of the job:
We are looking for a Business Change Manager to take the lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and changes arising from the Powered Finance transformation programme are effectively integrated into the business.
The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams and the Shared Services Center to develop a change strategy, assessing change readiness and implementing the change management plan
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, deliver, and track change management deliverables including stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, organizational readiness analysis, resistance management, and change reinforcement.
- Manage the transition of change in the business. Work with key stakeholders to embed changes within the business. Identifying what changes in processes, roles and structures are needed to achieve the desired future state
- Stakeholder Management. Communicate with leadership and the project to keep them up to date with progress, issues and developments in change programmes. Communicate with persons affected by change to maintain morale and support for change.
- Communication and Training. Provide input and support the development, delivery and management of training and communication plans to enable smooth implementation of changes
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance to change
- Track and produce dashboard reporting on change management adoption and successes to Leadership and Project team and respond to any as required
Academic qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Change Management
- Thorough knowledge of, change management principles, techniques & tools
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Good problem-solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Team player & able to collaborate with others.
- Project management and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office; advanced proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent may, and probably will be asked to perform other duties as required. Each employee, regardless of classification, is required to maintain a safe, orderly and clean workplace, using safety precautions and observing safety rules at all times.