Conduent in Jamaica is hiring a Workforce Management Real Time Analyst on Caribjob today.
More details about this job are below:
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Has a developed proficiency of analytical or operational processes.
- Completes atypical assignments.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Establishes the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues.
- Completes work with limited supervision.
- Has developed skills in a range of processes, procedures and systems.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Uses discretion to change work procedures and practices.
- Provides guidance and support to junior team members.
- Provides solutions to atypical problems based on existing precedents or procedures.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Examines time and attendance of employees, to ensure the accuracy of the work records.
- Monitors employee performance against work schedules and real-time productivity through applications.
- Informs the WFM Adherence Clerk and/or Supervisor about employees passing thresholds for schedule adherence and productivity.
- Processes schedule change tickets and requests to the published schedule.
- Processes all changes to published schedules, meeting operational business targets.
- Informs employees and/or supervisors about schedule changes.
- Communicates and promotes employee performance and productivity KPI targets to operational leaders.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Typing Speed Requirment 20WPM
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.