Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Requires formal education and relevant expertise in a professional, sales, or technical area.
- Performs technical-based activities.
- Contributes to and manages projects.
- Uses deductive reasoning to solve problems and make recommendations.
- Interfaces with and influences key stakeholders.
- Leverages previous knowledge and expertise to achieve results.
- Ability to complete work self-guided.
- College or university degree required or equivalent work experience, providing exposure to fundamental theories and concepts.
- Performs routine assignments.
- Develops skills by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems.
- Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- Requires a conceptual understanding of theories, practices, and procedures.
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or previous experience.
- Has a limited impact on own work team.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for developing technical contributions.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Examines information and standard practices to make judgments.
- Clearly and effectively exchanges information and ideas.
- Makes inquiries and checks for understanding.
- Manages client employee data for new hires, terminations, personnel file changes, and employee time via upload to and from third party vendor.
- Inputs data exceptions and changes into HR or Payroll system for external clients under statutory and contractual obligations.
- Performs peer check audits of all data files submitted to the vendor for processing.
- Corrects data entry errors identified through audits.
- Compiles and submits final payroll reporting and banking files.
- Manages Tier 2 payroll inquiries from employees within specified contracted Service Levels.
- Provides support with special projects.
- Loads payroll files into the payroll system.
- Reconciles and corrects errors until payroll meets guidelines established by the client.
- Analyzes multi-state payroll tax data and performs calculations/balance adjustments to ensure that payroll information is reported correctly.
- Reconciles various payroll processes for all payroll processing and general ledger accounts according to the statement of work.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the “Submit” button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.