This position will be responsible for providing assistance with Board Support services, predominantly coordinating and attending client board meetings and drafting minutes and action points from those meetings for review by the client and the directors.
- Board meetings: liaise with the clients and board members to set the date and time of the meeting, preparation of agendas, collation and circulation of board papers, and process post meeting actions as required
- Minute drafting: draft full and comprehensive board minutes from meetings attended in accordance with the Intertrust house style
- Shareholders meetings: issue notice of meetings, collate signed proxy forms and complete filings, draft minutes and follow up any actions
- Assist with Corporate Governance Reviews, review existing agendas, frequency of meetings, information provided to board, develop and benchmark current processes against best practice
- Enter time and billing matters into Aderant Expert in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, predominantly colleagues, clients and board members
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
Do you have what our clients want?
- Educated to degree level
- Qualified Chartered Secretary or 5+ years’ experience in a Company Secretary role
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to occasionally work outside of normal working hours/days when requested
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage many different tasks at the same time and manage a high volume of work with close attention to detail and minimal errors
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Proficient in MS Office Suite
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button., providing us with your CV and cover letter.