- Answer to incoming or make outgoing calls from/to the customers to address their concerns, answer questions and inquiries, set up appointments, troubleshoot problems, provide information and handle complaints regarding the organization’s products or services accordingly.
- Having conversations with customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer questions regarding products or customer service problems and situations as needed.
- Providing customers with the organization’s service and product information.
- Processing forms, orders, and applications requested by the customers.
- Identifying, escalating priority issues and reporting to the high-level management.
- Routing inbound calls to the appropriate resources.
- Following up complicated customer calls where required.
- Completing call notes and call reports as necessary and updating them in the CRM software.