The Department of Environment, under the Ministry of Health, Wellness and the Environment is interested in hiring a Landscaping Architect to create designs which will transform The Woods Pond into an attractive, comfortable and relaxing green area for individuals using ecosystem-based adaptation concepts.
Under the supervision of the Project Coordinator at the Department of Environment the selected individual for the landscaping should undertake the following tasks with the highest professionalism and care to ensure the orderly progress of the assignment. They are responsible for meeting the requested deliverables which consists of:
- Working with DoE personnel to create and design feasible, environmentally conservative plans for Woods Pond using computer aided design programs.
- Create a workplan outlining the process in which all work will be undertaken.
- Undertake Site Surveys and Assessments.
- Community Consultations (seeking opinions of locals, business and others in the area who will potentially use the site)
- Manage safety, quality and productivity.
- Provide blueprints, structural drawings and specifications to implement the produced designs.
- Provide development trends that might affect long term strategies.
- Provide monthly reports which will outline adherence to time schedule and updates on the delivery of the produced designs.
- Ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and that all crew members are in compliance with government and company standards.
Please download the doc below for full details on application
TOR: Landscaping Architect