Responsible for coordinating the various activities associated with the preparation and welcoming of Resort guests in order to provide a level of service consistent with the standards of Jumby Bay Island. Administratively support the Guest Relations team and assume a pivotal role in each and every logistical operation relating directly and indirectly to overall guest satisfaction.
- A minimum of one (1) year hotel operations experience in a luxury resort/hotel market. Similar role within a luxury resort/hotel preferred.
- Administrative knowledge with items such as business letters, service requests, guest itineraries and telephone etiquette.
- Ability to communicate at all levels – excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills, as well as suggestively sell.
- Full Fluency of the English language, both written and spoken. Fluency in a second language an asset.
- This role requires the job holder to be able to work flexible hours.