The Curaçao Medical Center (CMC) is a new, state-of-the-art hospital with 300 beds and offering a wide range of specialized medical care. CMC caters to the island of Curaçao with a population of 160,000 inhabitants and functions as a regional hospital for the Dutch Caribbean for specific Medical specializations.
The in-house pharmacy is in charge of the pharmaceutical supply and associated specialist pharmaceutical care for CMC patients.
Place within the organization
The hospital has a brand new inpatient and outpatient pharmacy.
The clinical pharmacy has a production unit with clean rooms for aseptic preparations including TPV, biologicals and oncolytic. The outpatient pharmacy provides pharmaceutical care to CMC employees as well as specific patient groups.
The hospital has outsourced the TDM and Toxicological analyses with an external laboratory, but the interpretation of the results is done by the CMC hospital pharmacists.
- Performing specialized pharmaceutical patient care
- Participation in day shifts and standby shifts
- Participation in various multi-disciplinary meetings
- Participation in hospital / medical staff committees
- Participation in educational activities (colleagues, doctors, nurses)
- You are a registered hospital pharmacist with recent clinical experience.
- You are innovative, flexible and can work well in a team
- You enjoy participating in training activities and are willing to work in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A unique opportunity to contribute to specialized patient care together with the other specializations in a pleasant working atmosphere;
- A varied range of tasks within the hospital pharmacy, engaging with enthusiastic colleagues;
- The possibility to help shape the (quality) policy of the Pharmacy within a hospital organization that collaborates with medical centers in the Netherlands in the field of patient care, education and research.
For inquiries about this position, please contact Deryck Levens or Zohreh Safipour at +59997450000 ext. 2003 or by email [email protected] and [email protected]
Apply for the job
Interested parties are requested to send their written application including a resume by e-mail to: *****@cmc.cw.