CSAs respond to inbound customer inquiries, use a wide variety of cloud-based tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and clearly communicate effective and helpful solutions.
- Manage incoming calls from customers.
- Assess customer’s needs and guide the customer accordingly.
- Maintains acceptable call lengths while remaining friendly, informative, and helpful.
- Maintains productivity and quality standards.
- Demonstrates an appropriate sense of urgency for customer responses.
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly.
- Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrates a strong customer Orientation.
- Takes responsibility to follow up with customers to ensure their needs and expectations are satisfied and promises are kept.
Customer Interaction Skills
- Friendly and upbeat style.
- Displays helpfulness.
- Ability to empathize with customers.
- Ability to set expectations and deliver information in a positive and articulate way.
- Ability to handle irate customers effectively.
- 3 CXC/GCE O’ level passes including English Language or Equivalent.
- Prior Customer Service Experience is a plus but not required.
- Good Typing Skills – Minimum 25 wpm with minimum 80% accuracy.
- Proficient in internet navigation and MS Office.