Leads, guides, and directs the operational and client program performance of a large customer contact center. Leads Operations Management teams to deliver services that meet and exceed client and business expectations and achieves employee satisfaction. Partners with support functions in a matrix-managed organization where site-based support team members may have functional leaders operating outside of the site to achieve a cohesive and successful site operation.
- Directs overall operations including profitability (P/L); coordinates cross-functionally to achieve account goals.
- Develops business plans and budget for campaign; understands payroll and timekeeping processes. Participates in strategic planning for the leadership team.
- Directs business operations to meet all operational effectiveness and efficiencies measurements. Works with Operations leaders to establish program objectives and strategies. Oversees and coordinates Operations Teams to implement new or expanding client programs. Manages to standard operating procedures and client driven metrics.
- Ensures client contractual expectations and metrics are met. Develops and maintains client relationships to support growth and sustain current business. Manages all program Service Level Agreements (SLAs) targeted to achieve leading client performance.
- Analyzes account performance data for trends for areas of opportunity and implements approved process improvements that lead to achievable and successful results; ensures proper protocol is followed and fraud prevention measures are in place.
- Establishes customer interaction guidelines for work team(s) and provides direction for work group(s) in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Ensures account-wide compliance with company policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Manages communications and ensures entire operations understands initiative; leads through cultural or operational changes. Clearly communicates departmental strategy to management team. Provides feedback regarding tactical operations for the account including budgeting, goal setting and performance development and management.
- Partners with Recruitment to source and hire staff in order to meet the required staffing levels to meet revenue forecasts.
- Selects, trains, develops, and manages performance of direct reports to ensure optimal productivity and performance of operations and staff development.
- Partners and communicates frequently with Client Services to examine performance and new growth opportunities for assigned programs.
- Partners with Training to coordinate all site training requirements ensuring staff proficiency meets program requirements.
- Continually examines root causes of attrition and implements approved programs to address issues and encourage retention.
- Continually works to achieve employee engagement and satisfaction targets and implements approved programs to address issues.
- Supports sales efforts by leading visits and presentations to potential/existing clients.
- Demonstrates leadership skills internally and externally. Partners with internal business leaders to share best practices. Positively represents the company to the community, leads community relationship building and participants in community endeavors with community leaders.
- College/university degree (BA/BS) from a four (4) year college or university or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Six (6) or more years related business experience; BPO experience strongly preferred with a minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years supervisory/management experience required.
- Expert knowledge of call center operations.
- Must have a strong knowledge of various computer systems including proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated experience successfully
- Managing cross functional groups, and managing large number of employees in a fast paced environment
- Identifying and properly handling complex issues requiring a high level of expertise in making decisions.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentially by exercising tact and maturity in sensitive situations.
- Using expert negotiation skills.
- Demonstrating expert leadership, interpersonal and teamwork skills through effective working relationships.
- Utilizing advanced analytical and problem-solving skills including problem identification, analysis, action planning and execution.
- Using strong organizational, time management, and judgment prioritizing in a fast paced environment with close attention to detail.
- Planning own work and the work of others in one or more departments, and exercising initiative and judgment while making decisions within the scope of assigned authority.
- Using strong oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of employees within the organization, as evidenced through presentations and responses to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Adapting to changing priorities, meeting deadlines and excelling under pressure.
- Understanding business principles and concepts, financial modeling, budget requirements and strategic planning.
- Honors the Global Code of Conduct & Ethics and general operating policies and practices.