This position’s role is to provide administrative support to Target Solutions Ltd where needed.
The position requires a person who is highly organized, able to work with little direct supervision, and has excellent interpersonal skills. Drafts correspondence, emails, quotations, minutes of meetings, reports. Handles telephone calls and relays messages accurately and in a timely manner. Files relevant information and is ready and willing to produce any information/reports as may be requested by team members.
- Preparation of documents and information for reports or meetings
- Ensure that the soft/hard copies of all correspondences are sorted and accessible for easy reference.
- Take accurate minutes at meetings and ensure that each Team Member receives a copy.
- Complete daily activity reports to track individual work progress.
- Preparation of routine and ad hoc reports, including those of a HR nature and formatting of report documents, presentations and other correspondence.
- Keep workspace organized and tidy.
- Maintain an accurate tracker/log of projects and events
- Create/edit slide show presentations
- Special projects as requested
- Being able to assist in any department as requested by management
- Do whatever it takes to get any task assigned to you completed
- Meeting deadlines
- Very meticulous in reports etc
- Minimum five (5) CXC O’levels inclusive of Math and English
- Minimum two (2) A’levels or CAPE subjects
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position
- Possession of tertiary level qualification
- Technical skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of office administration and procedures
- Strong administrative skills