Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Citco Bank provides fully integrated transaction, deposit, foreign exchange and credit facilities to our Fund Services and Governance Services clients. Operating in strategic global centres Citco Bank provides access to best of breed process and technology.
The KYC team is responsible for client onboarding, client review and client exit according to established policies and procedures for the Banks within the Citco Group of companies.
- You will assess & validate client files at onboarding and review on the proper application of AML/KYC policies, procedures and work instructions.
- You will support the KYC Team Lead.
- You will provide feedback and training to KYC officers.
- You will be involved in management reporting on the quality of the output of KYC officers.
- You will assist the management of the KYC department in maintaining the AML/KYC policy framework.
- You will assist to update Work instructions and Procedures as required.
- You will collaborate with the Compliance Officer and the Regulatory Reporting Manager to ensure the proper alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Specific projects may rise from time to time.
- You have a degree in Corporate Law, Business Administration, or similar proficiency gained through work experience.
- You are an expert in Know Your Customer regulations (including AML/CFT framework) within the financial service industry.
- You have demonstrated experience in KYC work within the financial service industry, Hedge fund industry and/or trust business experience is an advantage.
- You got proven track record in Quality Assurance and Risk Assessment preparation.
- You can work effectively within a team as well as independently.
- You are an excellent communicator.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.