Freelance Shopify Virtual Assistant – Remote
Sholancer.com is the new, trendy and affordable place for Shopify and WooCommerce store owners to hire help. Want to work on your hours, anywhere, anytime, and get paid to do what you love? Join our incredible team of Shopify Virtual Assistants around the globe and help Shopify store owners scale business, drive their traffic and increase their sales and receive a $90 welcome bonus.
Grow your freelance business with the freedom to work your way up on
Sholancer, the marketplace for Shopify freelancers. Sholancer freelance opportunities are limitless and fully remote, so you can work from the beach and help Shopify website owners scale their business, and you will get paid every time and on time.
What you will do:
Freelance Shopify Virtual Assistant works with our growing list of clients who need to outsource their customer support, social media management, research, store management, data entry, cold calling, personal errands, marketing materials, and product descriptions.
As Shopify Virtual Assistant, you will offer your services around various topics. You are free to provide the ones you feel comfortable with, from customer support and data entry to store management and research like:
- Customer service
- Shopify store management and/or order fulfillment
- Social media management
- Paypal data entry
- Research and data entry
- Cold calling/ emailing
- Application installation and setup
- Email marketing, automation, and newsletters
- Product listing and synchronization
So, if you have experience in virtual assistants for Shopify stores, make sure you apply to join our community today!
- Have at least one year of experience working as a Virtual Assistant and;
- At least two years of experience working with Shopify store
- Project management skills
- Have a Shopify partner account
- Have a Sholancer account
- Work on your own terms
- You love what you are doing: you can be designer, marketer, developer, or copywriter or both at the same time.
- Handling multiple clients at the same time
- You have a portfolio
- You are a nice person and have a friendly attitude with customers
- Meet deadlines and deliver good work on time or sooner
- Ambitious and well-organized freelancer
- Can receive payment on Paypal or Stripe
If you are a Freelance Shopify Virtual Assistant with experience, please apply today!
How does it work?
- Get approved into our freelancer marketplace, create your listing, set your price, and we will market your service to our clients.
- Get notified when you get new orders and use our system to collaborate and deliver good work to Shopify online store owners.
- Get paid on time & hassle-free by direct deposit on your bank or Paypal account when the job is done in ~ 2 days.
How is Sholancer different from other platforms?
We know how hard it is to find a reliable and trustable Shopify Virtual Assistant, so we decide to reunite all of them on a single and dedicated platform.
Shopify freelancers build Sholancer for Shopify freelancers, and we know the true story and all struggles freelancers face, so there are some great benefits to joining our community.
- Welcome bonus: For a limited time, we offer a $90 sign-up bonus in cash for every new freelancer who joins the Sholancer community.
- Great clients: We promote your services to our customers and through our marketing partners, so you will always see new projects around.
- No bidding: Firstly, you don't run after clients, chase payments, and pitch with no pay. Because we are small, there are many orders around, our clients just come and order from you, and if you want, you accept that job.
- Grow your freelance hustle: Get more projects, orders, and gigs than other platforms like Fiverr Freelancer or Upwork. Make more money with Sholancer for the same amount of time and effort you put on others platforms.
- Focus on what you're good at. Don't care about where and when clients will come as we will take care of that – the only thing you have to is to do what you are good at.
- Project management: Sholancer employs project managers to keep your projects on track. We're on standby to help you fulfill your orders and manage our clients.
- Set your rate: You are free to decide how much you will charge for your services, effort, and time. Just define your package and promote it to our customers.
- Community: You are not a simple freelancer among millions of other freelancers. You are a member of our small community of Sholancers, where we gather online and offline (with beers, of course), share expertise, and help each other out via our slack community.
Does this sound like you? You can apply here with your resume, LinkedIn, portfolio, or anything else you think is relevant.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.