This job is no longer accepting applications.
What impact will you make?
As a Consultant, you apply the learned material in practice every day to clients by providing knowledge on accounting, internal control and finance maturity. It requires you to work in a broader perspective; researching complex topics and translating these into robust but pragmatic solutions. As part of the Deloitte Integrated Business Solutions initiative, you will collaborate with tax, digital and consulting specialists within the Deloitte Global network to successfully cover Audit, Financial & Risk Advisory elements in multidisciplinary projects. Next to advisory projects, you also provide technical audit support to Audit teams. Not only will your focus be on technical topics, but you will play a vital role in cooperation with clients, making this a very interactive role.
This is how
- By using data analytics and the latest, innovative control techniques;
- By deepening the business processes and how they ultimately lead to financial statements;
- By providing direct support to Audit teams;
- By studying for your postmaster’s degree in Register Accountant or (US) CPA, or other relevant studies such as Certified Financial Analyst.
You will share your expertise with colleagues in the Dutch Caribbean and the Netherlands, based out of Aruba / Curaçao and other colleagues in the Deloitte Global network. Our teams serve clients in the Dutch Caribbean and in the region. Characteristics are the long-term goals, stability, and loyalty.
In this department, we find it important to continuously develop yourself. That is why we attach great importance to innovation and personal development.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and terms of employment;
- Great growth opportunities. Depending on your ambitions and performance;
- Learning and development opportunities that helps you keep growing;
- Flexible work schedule;
- International & local assignments;
- Pleasant work environment and culturally diverse colleagues.
What you offer
When it comes to content, you’re an expert and always willing to learn more! At the same time you are curious and want to find out everything about the profession. You have the ambition to become one of the best in your field, just like your future colleagues. You really want to try out new things and continue to learn in this way. For the role of Consultant, you also have:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s in Accountancy, Finance, Business Economics or Controlling;
- A passion for numbers and a clear motivation for this profession;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and Dutch (Papiamentu is a plus);
- The ability to work independently and take on challenges;
- Intrinsic motivation to learn from others.
Let’s make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position on [email protected]. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We'd like to know who you are.
For further information please contact us via (+5999) 433 3333 or (+297) 528 6200
An assessment and reference check may be part of the selection process. Your
application will be handled confidentially.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Deloitte is a leading global provider of audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, tax & legal, and related services. With m...