Guest Services - Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham - St. Thomas
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Travel + Leisure Co. our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. We’re the world’s leading membership and travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through our products and services: Wyndham Destinations, the largest vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; Panorama, the world’s foremost membership travel business that includes RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, along with industry-leading travel technology, and membership travel brands; and Travel + Leisure Group, offering travel products and services all inspired by top online and print travel content, including travel booking platform BookTandL.com, subscription travel clubs and branded consumer products.
How You’ll Shine
As a Guest Services Associate, your friendly welcome, excellent service, and contagious smile will play a vital part in making guests’ vacations memorable from registration to checkout. You’ll extend hospitality with heart in everything you do, from sharing information about the resort and nearby attractions to providing room rate quotes and confirming reservations.
Though no two days are the same at Wyndham Destinations, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Bring smiles to guests from around the world by providing warm welcomes
- Guide guests through the registration process, issue unit keys, and provide information about the resort and area attractions
- Process cash and credit card transactions strictly following established procedures
- Balance cash receipts, perform bucket checks, and complete other cashier/money handling responsibilities
- Complete all check-out procedures and verify that the correct charges and credits are reflected in guest folios
- Reserve and confirm reservations for individuals and/or groups
- Provide guests with room rate quotes
- Respond to guest inquiries and concerns as quickly and completely as possible
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Discounted Hotel & Resort Stays
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match
What You’ll Bring
- Professional appearance and a positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to read, write and understand English
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
- Basic math skills and knowledge of proper cash handling procedures
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizing skills
- Basic computer and office skills
- Hotel hospitality front office system knowledge a plus
- Ability to work independently or with others as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of guest services experience in a hospitality environment or one year of customer service experience in a service or retail environment preferred
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Our world is your destination.