IT Service Desk Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Harneys is an international law firm. We provide advice on Luxembourg, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus and Anguilla law to an international client base which includes the world’s top law firms, financial institutions and investment funds, as well as high net worth individuals. Our network covers 13 locations including in Luxembourg, Hong Kong, London, Montevideo, São Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore and Vancouver. Our wide network allows us to provide reliable and timely service on even the most complex cross-border transactions and disputes.
Harneys Fiduciary is an independent provider of specialised corporate, trust and fiduciary services operating from key offshore and onshore locations around the world. We provide an integrated, flexible and personalised end-to-end service to a client base of corporates (international businesses and financial institutions), investment funds, high-net-worth individuals and intermediaries. We work closely with the lawyers in our associated law firm providing our clients with bespoke and integrated legal and administrative services.
The successful candidate will become part of the Cayman IT Service Desk team,they will be aware our team is global as we support our counterparts in Singapore to ensure we work together to provide an exceptional service to our colleagues globally.
This role will provide global service desk support across our 13 international offices and requires a solid understanding of recent Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office applications, mobile devices running Android and IOS, and basic computer networking. Previous IT Service desk experience, as well as troubleshooting of desktop hardware and software issues in a corporate environment is essential. Familiarity with iManage FileSite, Horizon VMware, and ServiceNow is also desirable. The role requires someone who is confident and able to communicate clearly on the phone.
• Provide IT Service desk support to colleagues globally
• Ensure that new requests and walk ups are raised as tickets in the ITSM tool
• Make certain that all tickets are acknowledged and responded to in a reasonable amount of time, even if they are not possible to resolve on first contact
• Provide regular updates to the requestor on their tickets regardless of progress made
• Ensure that tickets are logged with the appropriate categories, the correct status is applied and urgency/priority are clear
• Maintain an accurate audit trail on the ticket
• Where a new problem is identified, a problem ticket is opened and communicated to IT so the team ensure
related incident tickets are lined and the root cause is investigated
• Escalate issues that are not possible to resolve due to knowledge or access, to local support and 2nd line
support and 3rd parties such as suppliers
• Create and maintain knowledge base articles for both IT and end users
• Assist other members of the IT team as necessary
• Occasional assistance with releases of new hardware or applications
• Flexibility with shifts required
• Weekend On-call cover is required on a rotational basis between the team
• If IT Operations require desk move assistance from IT Services during the weekends, overtime is provided
• Required to work on some public holidays (excluding Christmas and Easter) and time in lieu is provided
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in this area
• Working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and office applications, mobile devices running Android and IOS
• Experienced in using Active Directory Users and Computers and MS Exchange Management Console
• Exchange Management Console
• Experienced in installing/uninstalling and repairing application software and drivers and ability to fix basic problems relating to printers, scanners ad similar office equipment
• Good grasp of computer networking fundamentals and familiarity with basic network troubleshooting applications
• Talent for troubleshooting and identifying root cause of IT problems
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to work and exercise reasonable judgement under minimal supervision
• Team-oriented, able to prioritize and willing to work outside of regular business
• Previous working experience in the offshore legal industry
• Willing to maintain self and team awareness of IT and company policy and procedure
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and achieve deadlines
• Willingness to take part in an internal/external training courses deemed appropriate for the role
Closing date: 28 May 2021
Salary will reflect qualifications and experience and be in the range of US$40,000 – US$45,000 per annum.
Applications Close Date28 May 2021
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
A global offshore law firm with entrepreneurial thinking.