Maintenance Technician 1 - Club Wyndam Limetree Resort
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Travel + Leisure Co. our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. We’re the world’s leading membership and travel company, with a portfolio of nearly 20 resort, travel club, and lifestyle travel brands. Our global team of associates brings hospitality to millions, turning vacation inspiration into exceptional travel experiences through our products and services: Wyndham Destinations, the largest vacation ownership company with 230 vacation club resort locations across the globe; Panorama, the world’s foremost membership travel business that includes RCI, the largest vacation exchange company, along with industry-leading travel technology, and membership travel brands; and Travel + Leisure Group, offering travel products and services all inspired by top online and print travel content, including travel booking platform BookTandL.com, subscription travel clubs and branded consumer products.
How You’ll Shine
As a Preventative Maintenance Technician, you’ll keep vacations running smoothly by ensuring lighting, electronics, appliances, plumbing, and the general appearance of room interiors are ready for guests before they arrive.
Though no two days are the same at Wyndham Destinations, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Conduct an inspection “blitz” on unit interiors, looking for deficiencies in lighting, electronics, basic plumbing, and appliances
- Inspect the appearance and workability of all hard goods (walls, doors, furniture, window fixings, etc.)
- Perform basic-to-advanced repairs to restore units to “like new” condition
- Complete work orders and customer requests
- Do basic janitorial work inside units and in the common areas of the resort
- Maintain building exteriors and common areas, possibly including the pool and spa
- Perform basic landscaping
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Discounted Hotel & Resort Stays
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match
What You’ll Bring
- Basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry, painting, A/C, drywall and appliance repair skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizing skills
- Ability to read and comprehend routine instructions
- A professional appearance and positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work well independently or with others as needed
- CPO Certification may be required
- High school diploma or equivalent (Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.)
- Six months of maintenance experience preferred
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected], including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Our world is your destination.