Social Media Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why Credit Repair Cloud
Wondering why we think you’ll love working at Credit Repair Cloud? Here are 5 reasons!
Stability & growth
In 2013, Daniel Rosen launched Credit Repair Cloud, the software that now powers the credit repair industry. You will be joining a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
Talent will surround you
We have created a highly collaborative environment where everyone has a real chance to learn and grow. Your teammates are always willing to help and share their knowledge. We also encourage you to share your ideas!
Our culture and values
Our approach to hiring and working as a global team relies on valuing every individual for who they are, their belief in our movement, and their zone of genius superpowers!
We don’t micromanage, and we try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We trust our team members to take full responsibility and ownership for the work that they do.
You can pick where you want to work every day
At Credit Repair Cloud, we embrace the remote culture. Some of our team works from our offices while the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to work in the place that makes you most productive.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to attend our Credit Repair Expo.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Annual benefits, which may include a budget for personal development.
- Profit share bonus plan.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, Mindfulness, and Fitness classes.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
Now that you know us let’s talk about you!
We are hiring a highly motivated, creative Social Media Manager with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as they engage with customers daily, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
As our Social Media Manager, you will:
- Deliberate planning, strategy, and goal setting.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic.
- Reputation management.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Good judgment skills and tons of common sense.
- Ability to emphatically communicate with our customers.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Experience and ability to schedule (or manage scheduling) on all platforms.
- Expert in Instagram.
- Experience strategically planning social media grids (one month or more at a time).
- Experience creating and curating content, compiling and analyzing analytics, and social selling on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube.
- Experience using the "Stories" feature on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- An understanding of SEO and keywords as it relates to YouTube.
- An understanding of hashtag strategy as it relates to discoverability.
- An insatiable appetite for organic growth, social trends, and algorithm hacking.
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field is a plus.
Interested? Click Apply to this job to join the movement!
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
We power the credit repair industry! Today, Credit Repair Cloud has helped over 17k active users quit their 9-5, take hold of their financial future, ...