Brand Manager - Non Alcoholic Beverages (NAB)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL BRANA EMPLOYEES
- Works actively towards the achievement of the department and consequently BRANA and Heineken Objectives;
- Works in accordance with BRANA and Heineken principles, attitudes and core values;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain the workspace and tools in good conditions;
- Comply with Safety and Industrial Hygiene rules and standards in the company and in the course of their daily tasks.
Responsible for brand building and innovation programs through development, planning, execution, evaluation & refinement of individual brand strategies & objectives to ensure sustainable brand health, market share growth & profitability.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and embed a clear vision & strategy for sustainable, profitable growth of the category that drives Brand and Customer strategies.
- Optimize Brand profitability and activity ROI in a sustainable way.
- Consistently develop and drive Consumer-Inspired category, Brand strategies and plans, in order to win with the consumer and create competitive advantage.
- Create and embed a clear Consumer-Inspired strategy for sustainable and profitable growth of the Brand, which provides a clear, consistent and effective direction to annual Brand plans.
- Turn Brand Strategy into winning yearly plans that effectively coordinate all Brand activities to build Brand equity and deliver sustainable volume and profit.
- Understand the company’s route to market, channel and customer strategies and their implications in order to incorporate them into Brand strategies and plans.
- Develop effective through-the-line Brand content which can travel across touchpoints. The ability to connect branded content effectively to the most relevant consumer touchpoints.
- Identify strategically relevant business opportunities and harness consumer, shopper and customer insights to create and implement value creating Brand, product, packaging and beer systems innovations.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Execute strategies with cross-functional teams.
- Manage external marketing partners such as advertising agencies, digital marketing firms and production companies.
- Any other task or duty required by the supervisor.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field
- 1 year of work experience in a similar field
Abilities and Competencies (Required)
- Microsoft Office
Attitude and Behavior (Required)
- Leadership, Teamwork, Communication, Planning and Execution, Entrepreneurship
- Negotiation skills, Integrity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
At BRANA, we seek to "Brew a Better Haiti", guided by the values of the HEINEKEN family: Passion for Quality, Enjoyment of Life, Respect for People and the Planet. If you are looking for an employer who values curiosity and thirst for knowledge, visionary colleagues and a multicultural environment, join us!
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
La BRANA ne se contente pas d’être l’entreprise leader des boissons gazeuses et alcoolisées en Haïti. Avec notre portefeuille d’une dizaine de marques...