This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for the copywriter of our dreams to join our growing team of content specialists.
In the role, you will be writing copy for a fantastic pool of clients in markets as diverse as fashion and fin-tech to automotive and travel.
You'll be responsible for taking a brief and generating original copy that grabs the attention of the target audience, drives higher rankings and converts. Your tasks may include creating headlines, positioning statements, brand stories, sales copy, and more.
Your writing will be exclusively for the web and will incorporate homepages, landing pages, category pages, product pages, and pretty much everything in between.
You will work closely with other experts in your team, including keyword research specialists, paid traffic specialists, technical SEO's, and designers, to collaborate on content that drives measurable ROI for our clients.
In this position, you'll be exposed to cutting-edge digital know-how, specifically in the fields of SEO and PPC, while working with some of the region's largest brands.
Previous web copywriting experience is required, and a passion for digital and fun going attitude is a must.
If you answer "YES" to all of these, this role will be a good match:
- Your exposure to web copy stretches across various assets; homepages, landing pages, about pages, product listings, category pages, and everything in between.
- You're results-driven and hungry to help your clients succeed. Well established KPIs motivate you to improve your copy, whether that be increasing rankings or driving more visitors to convert.
- Nothing gets you more excited than the chance to work on a content project in a "boring" niche. You add spark to topics others call dull and bring new creative slants to popular angles.
- You have exceptionally high standards. You are always raising the bar because, in your world, great isn't good enough.
- Your top-notch time management skills allow you to juggle several projects at once without missing a beat. When faced with a challenge, you always rise to the occasion. You're no stranger to working under pressure, and you always find a way to meet deadlines.
- You’ll consult with our clients, learning their needs and overall business objectives so that you create copy that delights. You’re extremely comfortable interfacing with clients, presenting your work and driving conversations with managers and executives.
- You consistently deliver excellent copy, even in the absence of a brief or set of guidelines. You are an adept researcher who works with initiative and self-directs when the time calls.
- You're a data nerd -- analyzing the effectiveness of your copy via GA, VWO, and other such tools get you pretty jazzed. You're always on the lookout for opportunities to be more effective using cold hard data, not hunch.
- Even though your role focuses on copywriting, you're familiar with SEO fundamentals such as keyword research and on-page SEO.
Cool stuff you'll get:
- The opportunity to work with a talented team on an important mission.
- Above market salary + incentives.
- Unlimited (paid) personal time off for vacation, sick, and wellness days.
- Flexible-hours and the freedom to work from home (or anywhere else).
- Radical transparency across company metrics and information (we call this "open for business").
- 100% company-paid health insurance.
- When the company does well, so will you. 8-15% of the net profit gets shared amongst the team members you included.
- Regular training, professional workshops, and book purchases covered by us.
- Team retreats and meet-ups that bring together our remote-first workforce.
- A fun work culture where we value your work and our client's business.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
SEO Sherpa is one of the fastest-growing SEO/SEM agencies in the Middle East and North Africa market, we've been featured by Moz, Search Engine Journa...