Buyer / Contract Manager Commerce and Business Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At BRANA, we seek to "Brew a Better Haiti", guided by the values of the HEINEKEN family: Passion for Quality, Enjoyment of Life, Respect for People and the Planet. If you are looking for an employer who values curiosity and thirst for knowledge, visionary colleagues and a multicultural environment, join us!
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ALL BRANA EMPLOYEES
- Works actively towards the achievement of the department and consequently BRANA and Heineken Objectives;
- Works in accordance with BRANA and Heineken principles, attitudes and core values;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain the work space and tools in good conditions;
- Comply with Safety and Industrial Hygiene rules and standards in the company and in the course of their daily tasks.
Secure multi-year uninterrupted supply of selected materials in the OpCo at competitive cost and quality compliance through the implementation and management of Heineken Global Procurement Synergies as well as the development and execution of OpCo managed sourcing strategies.
Implementation and monitoring of contracts with suppliers at OpCo level, and monitoring of supplier performance by establishing, following, measuring and observing KPIs and service levels so that contract compliance is guaranteed, and operational problems are solved.
To reduce costs and improve the value of the supplier the Contract Manager initiates and manages a portfolio of cost saving projects (such as consumer value engineering, lowering transaction costs, sku rationalisation, cash improvement, supply chain optimisation) with internal customers, suppliers, customers and/or consumers.
Tools and systems:
1. Spend Analysis; 2. SRM (for capturing contracts) ; 3. SAP (inc. CLM) - Sourcing (StC) ; 4. OpCo ERP Systems (for PtP processes) ; 5. Supplier Performance Management tool (SPM) ;
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES JG 9 & 10
Master Data Management
- Maintain responsibility for creating, maintaining and modifying data specific to the systems / data for the domain / category / OpCo in accordance with global data standards and policies (Data Producer) ;
- Perform data governance role for all OpCo data (Domain Expert) ;
Strategic Direction and Alignment
- Provide input cost estimation according to budget planning process
Analysis and Insight
- Perform internal and external analysis, generate OpCo opportunity proposals and provide input into global opportunity assessment for cost saving projects (value engineering, lower transaction costs, sku rationalisation, cash improvement) ;
- Perform internal and external analysis and generate opportunity proposals
- Perform detailed internal and external analysis of market and suppliers
- Ensure up-to-date and correct purchasing data and related information for own focus area in the information systems ;
- Define high level implementation plan and share with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain relationships with key OpCo and HGP stakeholders ;
- Proactively approach, convince and advise both internal stakeholders and suppliers, gain agreement with OpCo procurement team and HGP ;
Develop and implement category and sourcing strategy for both OpCo managed spend and global by providing data, and sharing OpCo developments with the Global procurement teams
- Monitor market developments
- Optimise cost / value engineering)
- Set shortlist to come to optimal supply base
- Escalate issues / claims with commercial impact to HGP
Sourcing / Contract Management
- Provide to HGP the requirements and conditions for the OpCo prior to tendering.
- Develop, prioritise and validate sourcing strategy.
- Enable PtP process (on item level)
- Define scope of spend and collect, identify and validate requirements of stakeholder (volumes, specifications and service levels)
- Contract suppliers for OpCo managed spend within relevant authority levels (as defined by OpCo) on volumes, price, quality, delivery and other conditions, liabilities, responsibilities and service levels. Consult legal where necessary
- Tender and negotiate contracts for OpCo managed spend.
- Execute negotiation strategy (including tender and RFx).
- Provide to HGP & OpCo buyers the specific contract details for the OpCo prior to contracting, along with any additional information for SLA set up.
- Implement contract in OpCo system and CLM database.
- Implement and deliver all contract management activities for spend categories.
- Generate materials required for updating contracts.
- Minimise impacts of contract termination by thorough preparation and proper execution.
- Implement and deliver all contract management activities for spend categories
- Monitor internal supplier performance
- Execute supplier development strategy;
- Measure and evaluate supplier performance;
- Report the performance of suppliers, produce regular vendor rating reports
- Manage the operational supplier relationships on a daily basis;
- Develop and implement supplier performance improvements;
- Discuss the results of vendor rating reports and supplier performance with internal stakeholders (including the buyer) and the supplier(s) involved;
- Settle OpCo operational / logistical issues, and administrative claims and report them to HGP.
- Contribute to OpCo improvement projects in line with category strategy and support Global improvement projects.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES JG 10
Strategic Direction and Alignment
- Support the New Product Introduction process, in close coordination with the HGP buyer and OpCo stakeholders.
Analysis and Insight
- Conduct research on market developments, price and cost developments by applying cost models
- Provides OpCo market intelligence for global sourcing strategies as required by the Global buyer.
- Evaluate feasibility (ROI) and define business case.
Report under / over allocations, in supporting HGP's effort to optimise volume allocations.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION
- Diplôme de fin d’études secondaires (BACC I & II)
- University degree in business, Finance, Commerce, Economics or Technical discipline.
- 2-3 years of experience in Purchasing / Procurement, preferably within a beverages FMCG company
Abilities and Competencies (Required)
- Business Process Knowledge ;
- Purchasing / Procurement ;
- Tendering / Contracts ;
- Strong understanding of Purchasing and Supply Chain;
- Project Management experience ;
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues.
- A drive for continuous professional development in self and others.
- Excellent language skills in English.
- Application knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building capabilities. Have the ability to quickly form working relationships, gain credibility and influence solutions at a senior level;
Attitude and Behavior (Required)
- Develop ; Coach & Mentor JR Buyer.
- Connect ;
- Role model ;
- Put Safety First ;
- Act as an Entrepreneur ;
- Collaborate through Trust ;
- Keep it Simple ;
- Learn, to Improve ; Creation and ownership of own Personal Development Plan, and on this basis working on the development targets formulated in this plan throughout the year.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
La BRANA ne se contente pas d’être l’entreprise leader des boissons gazeuses et alcoolisées en Haïti. Avec notre portefeuille d’une dizaine de marques...