Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Percona’s Customer Success Team is responsible for managing the complete customer lifecycle including onboarding, adoption, renewals, and expansion. You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Service Delivery, and Product Management to ensure the best business outcomes for customers, manage renewals, and provide a voice to our customer base. As a member of this team, you will be a trusted advisor for our customers. Additionally, you will work with our leadership team to help refine and improve customer success processes and playbooks.
This role will support clients in the US (Central and Eastern Time zones) and Western Europe. Ideally, you would be able to work a regular work schedule starting at or around 12 pm GMT.
What You Will Do:
- Manage the complete customer lifecycle including: onboarding, integration, account growth, new product adoption, and renewals
- Develop a “consultant” perspective to client communications, questions, and meetings
- Lead and present at regular remote client meetings
- Analyze customer engagement to form accurate forecasts, and to have complete visibility into renewal pipeline; identify, clearly communicate, and manage risk throughout the year though proactive touch points and take the lead in developing resolution strategies
- Work closely with the executive team to translate customer feedback into specific product requirements
- 3+ years enterprise account management experience, preferably within SaaS or technology sector
- Strong sales and negotiation skills - preferably Sandler trained or similar
- Demonstrated overachievement in quota, plus metrics such as renewal rate and contract expansion
- Impeccable English (written and verbal)
- Experience navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated and organized
- Expertise in Salesforce and other related CRMs
- Comfortable working from home or co-working office
- Constant desire to improve
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- 3+ years experience in enterprise technology sales and account management within agile, quick growth companies
- Solution selling mindset and experience
- Strong relationship building skills and customer-centric focus
- Track record of overachievement
Percona is a respected thought leader in the open source community. We provide services and software for MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Maria DB to open source users globally.
Percona is remote-first and globally dispersed; we have 250 people in almost 40 countries. We offer a collaborative, highly-engaged culture where your ideas are welcome and your voice is heard. The growth and development of our staff is a top priority; we provide funding for training, certifications, conferences and more.
Discover what it means to work with some of the smartest people in the industry, who also know how to have fun and are always willing to lend a helping hand. We offer flexible hours, the ability to work remotely and the amazing experience of working with a multinational team of experts.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.