This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job Sales/Account Manager
LTVplus helps e-commerce brands grow internationally by building outsourced customer experience teams in any time zone and language. Our mission: ridding the world of bad customer experiences. We understand the success of a business depends not only on the success of its customers but also its team members. Our team members are distributed across the globe to tap into the different skillsets and languages as we do not believe in limiting opportunities.
Our company needs Sales/Outreach/Account Management VA who will be responsible for writing compelling, clear, and strategic content for digital marketing campaigns to promote the company’s products and services. This may include emails, social media, website, promotions, etc.
- Support marketing campaign/outreach planning and execution
- Produce clear, cohesive, concise, and compelling marketing/outreach copy for campaigns across digital channels to increase engagement, branding recognition, and market penetration goals for the company’s needs
- Creates proposals from templates and guidelines to send out to potential prospects.
- Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template
- Respond, communicate, and build rapport with potential clients.
- Set appointments with potential clients.
- Create a database of emails for lead generation
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
- Participate in marketing/outreach brainstorming sessions
- Must be able to write content that communicates well to the potential prospects and clients
- Track, measure, and report the results of marketing/outreach initiatives and sales data
- Ensure consistency and adherence to copywriting standards as well as maintaining the company’s brand standards
- Keep tabs on different communication lines and make sure these are all communicated to Project Manager in a timely manner.
- Create processes and documentation for all tasks assigned.
- Proven work experience in a similar field for at least 2 years
- Applied understanding of basic marketing/outreach/sales principles
- Comfortable drafting error free emails
- An eye for detail and self-direction
- Ability to work with all kinds of people internally and externally
- Great organizational skills and ability to learn new administrative software as needed
- Must have outstanding research skills
- A thorough understanding of user experience
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Dedicated Live Chat and Customer Service Agents for Online Brands. Any timezone. Any language.