Software Engineer III - (Remote Job from Haiti)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you the best developer on your team, the one who delivers high-quality code the first time? Do you go out of your way to reduce complexity when you write code? Do you think about maintainability of your code, and the people who will interact with it after you write it? Has your professional success been driven by your ability to quickly master new programming languages, frameworks and technologies?
The strength and capability of our engineering team is at the center of our bold vision for enterprise software. As a result, we are seeking the best software developers with proven success working on multi-tiered, distributed software applications to join our team. Your GitHub commits will tell the story of the impact you made on our codebase. At Trilogy, there is never any shortage of new features to code, so there will rarely be a day when you don’t commit a PR.
You will write new features, APIs, and performance enhancements for complex production systems. You will help us adopt new technologies that simplify and enhance our applications. You will contribute to writing products across multiple domains and engineer them to the highest quality standards. All along the way, you will continue to expand and refine your technical skills, earning the right to label yourself as the top 1% of engineering talent in the world.
What you will be doing
Writing code! From scratch. New features, new APIs, and 2X performance enhancements - you’ll get a spec and start coding. Your projects may range from fullstack development of new features (UI, service and database layers) to new features that use 100% cloud capabilities and reduce our code base to just the differentiating functionality. Between teams staffed exclusively with A-players and quality standards that require comprehensive test coverage, you will confidently ship new features to production each week.
What you will NOT be doing
- Getting bored modifying the same product over and over again.
- Fixing bugs and defects created by someone else.
You will focus on three major areas: feature development, API development, and performance improvements. You’ll implement specs from all three areas, and across a hundred products in our portfolio. You will do new development work 100% of the time.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience shipping commercial software. Usually, 4+ years of professional experience is required to meet our quality standards. Internship experience does not fulfill this requirement.
- Systems thinker who understands how each feature fits into the overall design and can make architectural decisions and document the rationale.
- Quick Learner. Pick up new products, technologies, and programming languages every week.
- Hands-on experience using mocking frameworks to create unit tests with 100% code coverage.
- Ability to work with a structured and disciplined approach - we aim for the highest quality the first time and every time, not “hacking”.
Nice to have
- A university degree (BS, MS, or PhD) that included in-depth study of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, computer architecture, and software engineering
- Experience with cloud, docker and K8s environments
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Founded in 1989, Trilogy has enjoyed years of profitable success working exclusively with Global 1000 companies. Trilogy provides technology powered b...