Investor Relation Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Code509.com, is an Online retailer of Made in Haiti Produtcs. Our mission is to be the gateway for Haitian creativity, productivity, and innovation.
Investor Relations manager is responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and all stakeholders. The position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. It also requires the ability to carefully manage relationships outside the company in the equity research and investor community.
The main responsibilities for the head of IR position are:
- Develop investor confidence and belief in the company’s vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value
- Develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework
- Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Manage equity research and investor relationships
- Responsible for overseeing and managing quarterly earnings and conference calls
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or accounting
- Understanding of Reluation and laws regarding securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements in Haiti, United States and Canada
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry
- Intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- An understanding of macroeconomics, capital markets trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics, and customer trends
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial, and has a client-minded focus
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- Has superb written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages for inspiring investors
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
An all Made in Haiti one-stop store