Aksyon IT specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fondasyon FONKOZE se yon enstitisyon Ayisyen ki a bi non likratif ki kreye nan lane 1994 pa Pè Joseph Philiipe ak yon gwoup òganizasyon de baz ki gen rekonesans itilite piblik depi 2005. Fonkoze se yon fanmi òganizasyon k ap travay nan kole zepòl pou ofri sèvis finansye ak sèvis ki pa finansye pou tout Ayisyen – sitou fanm yo - jwenn mwayen pou yo retire fanmi yo nan lamizè.
The Information Technology Manager, a profile combining technical and managerial skills, reports to the M&E advisor. General responsibility is to implement the AKSYON digital interface for an integrated M and E system and to oversee the IT operations. He (she) is also responsible to prepare and train the users for an efficient use of the IT system.
In collaboration with the SFF IT department, this professional provides systems administration and service delivery along with strategy, accountability, and leadership for operation, maintenance, and security of the physical and virtual infrastructure; including servers, network, communication systems, and security systems used in support of FONKOZE and AKSYON applications. In addition, the IT specialist will provide technical support for software and hardware systems that supply end users with tools to enhance their productivity and effectiveness to support business applications.
He (she) will work closely with the M&E unit to ensure that the required data for the health projects are available in comprehensive and timely manners.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Essential Functions (Essential functions may include, but are not limited to, the functions listed below).
- Reviews performance of IT systems in the branches where the Health program are launched to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Makes recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems in the branches where the health program program are launched
- Oversees the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, and support of all hardware and software based on AKSYON project needs
- Maintains current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resource used for the health program
- Architects the IT infrastructure for the health program in the branches and lead the implementation of changes
- Collaborates with FONKOZE IT department to ensure security of the entire IT system and integrity of all company data stored in the nurses and M&E unit computers and other electronic equipment
- Maintains sufficient level of technical expertise to troubleshoot IT issues related to health programming (Network, servers, computers, printers, VoIP)
- Electronic application building
- Develops and delivers a practical implementation strategy to enable the deployment, operations, adoption, expansion, and sustainability of the Electronic application of AKSYON
- Provides remote and in-field support to all users to enable appropriate use of the electronic system, including the mobile application and web-based reports
- Facilitates training sessions, and select or develop training materials, for various users as needed to strengthen the AKSYON Electronic system use and adoption
- Tracks, respond to, and resolves technical issues in accordance with the technical support growth plan
- Visits implementation sites to gather feedback, observe application use, and assess how the system works across the supply chain
- Identifies barriers to effective implementation and adoption. Recommend and, when appropriate, implement solutions to remove barriers and improve system use
- Continuously troubleshoot the system, document potential issues (technical or other)
- Establishes protocols and procedures for users when, where and how to use the mobile platform for maximum impact
- Support to other key staffs
- Work with the M&E team to create and maintain the project databases up to date
- Ensure M&E team has access to all data relevant to its reporting duties
- Establishes and maintains regular written and in-person communications with Fonkoze’s Managers, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
- Meets with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- BA in computer science, information Technology, or related field.
- 4 years related experience in System/Network administration and helpdesk management.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management.
- Experience with network configuration and management, proactively eliminating security vulnerabilities. Certification on networking like CCNA, Network+ will be an asset.
- Knowledge of computer network security systems, procedures, techniques and applications.
- Operating system’s experience including, but not limited to, OS X, OSX server, Windows Server 2008(r2), Windows Server 2012(r2), Windows 7. Certification in Windows Server 2008 (r2) will be an asset.
- Strong Knowledge on database design and administration.
- Knowledge on computer programming languages
- Ability to create and maintain technical and end user documentation
- Experience working in challenging and security conscious environments
- Ability to set and follow priorities while being attentive to detail.
- Fluency in English, French and Creole
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed, and attentive to detail.
- Flexibility to independently work with others in variety of circumstances
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong decision-making skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to produce technical specifications, operational documentation, job aids, and reports.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and complete work within deadlines.
- Ability to generate or adapt equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Ability to determine how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Ability to identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, related to the goals of the system.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Empowering the poor across Haiti with the tools, resources and support needed to break the cycle of poverty.