Hotel Director at Hotel NH Haiti El Rancho
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HOTEL DIRECTOR- Port-au-Prince, Haiti
NH Hotel Group is looking for a General Manager for it's hotel in Port au Prince in Haiti
As a Hotel Director for our hotel in Haiti, you will be responsible for the results and daily operations of all the operational, commercial, financial, and administrative processes of the hotel, keeping in mind the guest and customer satisfaction, our expectation of business outcomes, and the employee commitment with our culture.
- Supervise the management of all hotel operations, ensuring guest experience and maximum
- Lead planning, budgeting, and forecasting holding the leadership team accountable to all metrics and standards.
- Guarantee that cost and productivity are adapted to revenue performances.
- Design and implement plans to improve business performance, maximize profits and ensure guest engagement.
- Identify commercial opportunities to find business opportunities to maximize the company's results.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and operational standards.
- Build strong relationships with local institutions, government, allies, and clients.
- Build strong people performance through development management.
- Results-driven and focus on detail
- High level of commercial awareness and sales capabilities
- Outstanding management and leadership skills
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- 3-5 years in hospitality management experience, preferably with international experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or related major preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French, English and Spanish.
- Availability to relocated to Port Prince, Haiti.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
NH Haiti El Rancho, Wake up to a Better World !!