Technical Customer Support Champion
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Now Hiring: Remote Technical Customer Support Champion
⏲ Flexible Hours
🗺 Anywhere in the World
🔑 Work with the Founder
📚 Training and Development
💰 Competitive Salary & Perks
🗣 Fluent English, Spanish is a Plus
🚀 High Growth – First Customer Service Hire
Who We Are
ProxyRack is a leading residential and datacenter proxy provider that helps power other SaaS companies to unblock the internet.
We are a successful SaaS that has been around for over 8 years and is currently experiencing a new period of rapid growth. We have huge plans for the next 5 years and we want to get the right people on board to come on the journey.
We are a fun, relaxed, and fully remote company, that will offer amazing training, support, and flexibility.
We are looking for a standout technical support person to come onboard to drive retention & upgrades of our current customer and assist with obtaining new sales.
The first part of the role would be to work with existing clients on their technical issues, product selection and implementations to improve retention and upgrades, this would also involve proactively reaching out to customers to see how they are going.
The second part would be to work with potential new customers to onboard, select the right product and implement their new solutions.
We see this as a key role for our growth. We want you to grow with us, so there will be incentive rewards for hitting retention, upgrade and new sales targets.
More About The Role
- You will be reporting to the Marketing and Operations Manager (super supportive manager).
- You will receive technical training and support from the Founder.
- The main tools we use are Slack, Help Scout, Notion and our custom backend solution
- There is a frontline customer service team who will escalate issues and opportunities to you, so this is not a general helpdesk role.
- You will reach out to VIP customers to create direct relationships.
Day to Day
Here is a sample day, which is very much made up and will look different in reality, but should give you a good idea of what we are thinking.
Work times are flexible of course:
9 am – 11 am: Deal with emails and escalated support tickets looking for retention, upgrade and sales opportunities.
11 am – 1 pm: Onboarding, sales, and technical support calls looking for retention, upgrade and sales opportunities.
1 pm – 2 pm: Lunch time
2 pm – 3 pm: Proactive outreach to VIP customers
3 pm – 4 pm: Deal with emails and escalated support tickets looking for retention, upgrade and sales opportunities.
4 pm – 5:30 pm Onboarding, sales, and technical support calls looking for retention, upgrade and sales opportunities.
This is our first hire in the customer success space and as we grow there will be opportunities to grow with us, including leading the future Technical Customer Success Team (for the right candidate, of course)
- As mentioned we are flexible on working hours and timezones, but as an idea:
- Your Manager will be in Melbourne Australia, so some work crossover in the early training stages would be necessary
- Our customer service agent is in the Philippines, crossover not required, but wouldn’t hurt.
- Many of our customers are in the US, so some crossover there would be good.
Who You Are
We want someone who will buy into not only our company but the world of proxies. We understand you may not be an expert… yet, but if you have a technical background and a real curiosity to learn, you could be a great fit. We are looking for long-term hires who want to grow with the company.
- Must be motivated with experience remote working and working autonomously.
- Fluent English speaker and writer (with other languages a bonus).
- Friendly and warm manner on phone and email.
- Not scared to get on a video call and talk to people.
- Must have experience scraping data.
- Must have programming and/or development experience.
- Wide array of technical skills and abilities.
- Must be able to pick-up new technologies quickly.
Nice to Have, But Not Essential
- Experience with using proxies.
- Experience working for a proxy company.
- Background in sales or business development.
- Background in customer service or customer success role(s).
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Buy HTTP & SOCKS Proxies We’ve had an average of 508,698unique proxies online over the past 24 hours ProxyRack is a proxy network helping individuals ...