Digital Designer (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stamped.io is an AI-powered eCommerce marketing platform that enables direct-to-consumer brands to accelerate business growth by enhancing user engagement, increasing revenue, and improving customer satisfaction through Reviews & Ratings, Q&A, Visual Marketing, Loyalty & Referrals. Our constant focus on customer success and seeking new innovative ways to help brands get more value out of our products and services have made us one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry.
We are a fully remote start-up team, headquartered in Singapore with team members based all around the world. Join us as we take Stamped.io to the next level!
We’re looking for Digital Designers with not only a great eye for detail and design but who also carries the mind of an inventor. Someone that pushes the limits of conventional design to create something functional and amazing!
As a Designer in Stamped.io, you will be working cross-functionally to form the product vision and turn that vision into reality. You will regularly update content and design creating beautiful web pages around product & service information and more!
- Improving and updating the website design.
- Improving and updating the product dashboard UI & UX.
- Communicating with developers to convert the design into the required digital platform
- Design branding and develop digital and website materials/assets for the Marketing & Sales team (email designs, landing pages, web banners, etc.)
- Excels creatively, maintains knowledge and awareness of on-going trends and best practices in digital media. Shares best web practices and new approaches to creative, branding and user experience with other design personnel.
- Creation, development, and execution of web design projects; oversee projects from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Min. 2 years experience in a Digital/Web design.
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to Adobe Creative Suite, G Suite, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Knowledge of UI/UX design principles.
- HTML and WordPress experience.
- High-level capabilities of design concepts (color, typography, scale, proportion); design in unique, visually compelling yet intuitive ways.
- Ability to design for mobile and desktop experiences
- Experience in web responsive design and accessibility
- More than just a keen eye for design and great taste: you design with purpose and with user experience in mind.
- Have a robust online portfolio, preferably with examples from SaaS companies.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Stamper, apply now!
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Increase brand loyalty. Accelerate brand growth.