Waste Water Treatment Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Waste Water Treatment Coordinator organize the operations of The WWTP to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, and reporting practices. Oversees sampling and testing systems, and the functionality of pumps, blowers, and other equipment. Being a WWTP Coordinator ensures staff is up-to-date with all KORE requierments & ISO Standard and local regulations and environmental guidelines.
This person performs as the supervisor over the Plant Operations Staff. Responsible for scheduling, assigning and assisting in technical and skilled work in plant operations as well as the day to day operation at the wastewater treatment plant. Also assist in coordaining major repairs and related projects with contractors and maintenance staff. Also inspects and assist in projects at the plant. Also evaluates the performance level of the Plant Operations Staff.
Oversees water plant operations to maintain water quality parameters;
- Ensures monitoring and testing to meet KO requierment water quality ;
- Ensure Compliances and drive Continuous Improvement:
- Review and monitor new Standards, conduct gap analysis to comply with new requirements, in connection with QHSE Compliance Dept.
- Lead communications between Operation Dept. and QHSE Department for any compliance related issues to address.
Others as Risk Management:
- Pro-actively work with the Management to identify and mitigate risk through process definition and various risk reduction methodologies. (Continuous Risk Assessment)
- In charge of conducting /Completing all Accidents/Incidents Investigation within 48 hours after any of those work related events.
Have knowledge and work with corporate requirements, OSHA, EPA, and other regulatory/compliance requirements.
- Ability to anticipate in order to adapt Operation processes to future changes in regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in order to interface with the various internal and external partners & Auditors.
- Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical maintenance;
- Basic knowledge of electrical schematics;
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions;
- Ability to work outdoors in harsh conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers
- Good negotiation skills and strength of conviction to participate in meetings with the Management Team.
- French, Spanish English & Creole preferred
- Ability MS Office
- Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in Supervising Operations Staff or related work experience in manufacturing environment preferably.
- General or specialized engineering fields
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Brasserie de la Couronne, S.A., is the carbonated soft drink manufacturer and the licensed bottler for the Coca-Cola Company in Haiti since 1927 for C...