Customer Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our fast-growing team. For this role, we are looking for someone available to work within usual working hours (9:00 am - 5:00 pm) for Philippines or Brazil.
A bit about who we are
Pilot is a small distributed company working remotely from the US, Brazil and Poland. Our mission is to create a more open worldwide job market. Today we’re doing that by making it easy to hire and pay people abroad. We’re backed by Sam Altman, Credo Ventures, Y Combinator and some other great investors.
What you will be working on
- You’ll be an active member of our growing support team that provides our users with help over Intercom live chat, Zendesk tickets or emails.
- You’ll help people use Pilot’s products and navigate them through the app so they get the most out of what we offer.
- You’ll work closely with product and finance teams to ensure all kind of reported issues are being solved.
- You’ll derive satisfaction from solving problems quickly and efficiently.
- You’ll have a direct impact on customer satisfaction and care deeply about making our users happy.
- You’ll be an active contributor to our Help Center and have the ability to share your knowledge by writing Help Center articles.
- International payments to contractors are a big part of our product. You’ll work with our payment providers to handle additional KYC requests, verifications, and tracking the status of individual payments.
- You are available to work in usual working hours (9:00 am - 5:00 pm) for Philippines, Brazil or Europe.
- Excellent communication skills. You’ll be the first point of contact for our users so first-class communication is a must.
- Fluency in written English.
- Strong work ethics and ability to work without supervision. You are driven by results.
- You are empathetic, understanding, and don't mind answering the same questions over and over again.
- You are reliable, hardworking and keen to dive in and get your hands dirty. There is no task too menial for you.
We’d especially like to talk to you if
- You have prior experience in working in distributed teams.
- You worked as a customer support specialist in the past.
- You speak Portuguese or Spanish.
- Annual salary from $12,800 to $14,600 and up to 0.025% of equity.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Ability to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.