Front End Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking a front end developer with 3 years + experience
* An ability to suggest and bring forward best in class design, UI, and UX principles
* Ability to evidence problem solving and innovative approaches to new work and problems
* Strong knowledge of coding best practices
* Ability to hit deadlines while taking huge pride in your work
* An active interest in finance and fintech
* Understand the workings of a start-up
* We love it when people can show us their portfolio or pet projects they have been doing in their spare time.
Any back end skills would be a major plus but are very much a "nice to have"
* Kotlin, Java, SQL, Postgres
Education (definitely not essential, we value experience more)
* Graduate degree of 2:1 or higher
* A strong CV containing interesting and relevant experience
As part of our team you will benefit from daily exposure to our 3 partners and will report directly to our CTO, Christian. Christian has delivered massive projects for large organizations and is a true innovator. By reporting directly to the CTO, you will receive levels of mentoring that are simply not open to you at large companies. Presenting your work at our weekly releases to the Partners will give you a chance to impress at every stage.
As part of your day to day role you will:
* Be working on designing, developing and maintaining software that is fundamental to building our new trading and settlement platform
* Be working closely with internal stakeholders to rapidly deliver new services and enhancements to our product
* Be working towards our weekly deployments and interacting heavily with sales and product owners of LedgerComm to constantly add key features to our platform
At LedgerComm we use Kanban, we work fast and lean. We thrive on a culture of constructive feedback and everyone's opinion is highly valued. We want highly motivated, results driven people who want to be part our exciting new project. We value innovation and forward thinking, we want people who are comfortable with their ability to influence and change the way things are done. We want people to help us apply technical solutions to real world problems faced by multi-billion $ asset managers.
There is potential here to impress and power up your career by helping us deliver a game changing product and smash through company milestones.
LedgerComm is a well funded business that has been flagged as one London’s top Fintech start-ups. We are excited about our product and the innovation it brings.
We offer competitive salary plus the option of equity participation
Access to product experts and a highly skilled cross discipline tech team
Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future of the finance
Collaborative, flexible, and friendly environment
Great holiday allowance
Small team with direct mentorship from the CTO
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Unlocking the $1 trillion corporate loan market