This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Recruiter at Awesome Motive, Inc., you will be taking care of our company's recruitment and bringing the best team members into Awesome Motive.
Responsibilities include, but are Not limited to:
- In charge of recruitment for all positions in our company, candidates can be anywhere in the world.
- Source, filter, screen , interview and placing potential candidates.
- Identifying candidates, completing a detailed profile, and matching candidates to specific job postings.
- Responsible for developing creative recruitment strategies while working closely with the hiring managers to fine-tune recruitment tactics based on the needs of each division.
- Create ads and job descriptions for each position.
- Negotiate salary, and work as a liaison on behalf of hiring managers and talented candidates to fill respective technical open positions.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified IT candidates.
The type of positions you will be filling include, but are Not limited to:
- Technical Support
- Technical Writers
- Customer Success Specialists
- UI/UX Designers
- Marketing Designer
Skills you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- +3 Years of experience in Software, Information Technology, Saas, WordPress industry.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills,
- Excellent Internet researching abilities (You will be using tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, WWR, Indeed, AngelList, Naukri, etc.)
- Experience working in a remote and global team.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook,PowerPoint and Excel
- Good organizational and time-management abilities
- Outstanding communication, composure under high-pressure situations, and professionalism when representing candidate and our company
- Be ready to work individually and occasionally with a few remote team members
- Mature existing networks to pull from is a plus
What we offer
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore, and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for a vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need, as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
Want to find out even more about Awesome Motive? Be sure to take a look at our About and Contributions pages for details on how Awesome Motive has continued to evolve in order to best help small businesses grow and compete with the big guys, and how we strive to give back.
At Awesome Motive, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
How to apply?
If you think you're a good fit for everything shared above, then please submit your application!
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Helping Small Businesses GROW & COMPETE With the Big Guys