This job is no longer accepting applications.
e’re searching for a Project Manager to join our talented Project Management Office.
Employment type: Full-time
Compensation:$60 – $80K, based on experience
Are you passionate about empowering teams to perform their very best? Are you a charismatic, engaging, confident communicator with experience in project management? We are a team of innovative and creative thinkers who build awesome things for amazing clients! If you’re up for the challenge, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team at WebDevStudios!
QUALITIES THAT MATTER TO OUR TEAM:
- Someone who has a positive attitude, with a good work ethic, and enjoys helping others.
- Individuals who are not afraid to ask for help, are teachable, a quick study, and have the ability to be flexible when “stuff happens.”
- Someone who understands the importance of deadlines and can complete a variety of tasks throughout the week.
- A person who has the ability to learn and carry-out standard operating processes.
- A team member who is willing to participate in company paid training courses to further their skillset.
- Someone who is comfortable communicating via Slack and participating in phone and video calls with other team members and clients while working remotely.
At WebDevStudios you will be on the front-lines for your project team. Your day consists of managing all the things that go into designing, building and maintaining a website – that includes allocating resources, managing tasks, milestones and timelines. As a project manager, you will be communicating with your client and team throughout the day in email, Slack and the project task management tool. You will have the opportunity to partner with your client’s to solve their challenges and lead them to success.
In addition, you will be collaborating with the engineering department and business development team to ensure we have complete team and client satisfaction across all of your projects. Bonus, you get to learn something new everyday from a group of amazing people!
- Direct oversight and management of assigned project(s).
- Assist, wherever necessary, in order to help teams hit project deadlines and budgetary goals.
- Responsible for planning, managing, overseeing, and documenting all aspects of assigned projects.
- Provide regular status updates for assigned projects.
- Oversight of project tasks, milestones to ensure our deliverables match the project plan.
- Provide regular (at least weekly) hours and budget reports for assigned projects.
- Work closely with Account Manager and Client Strategist to make sure the scope and direction of assigned projects are on schedule.
- Manage backlog of new requests for clients, as necessary.
- Create and follow through on change requests, as necessary.
- Leaving customers satisfied with their experience.
- 2+ years experience in a Project Management role (or similar).
- Working knowledge of agile methodology and sprint planning.
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage all aspects on a project and serve as the liaison between the client and the project team.
- Strong attention to detail when managing timelines, milestones and tasks for multiple projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to present a professional image to all stakeholders.
- A flexible, hardworking and positive attitude – comfortable working in a fast paced environment with frequent change to projects, including priorities.
- Self motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Experience working with various project management tools such as Basecamp, Jira, Github, Harvest, Forecast, Slack and Google Suite is a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or the software development life cycle is a plus.
We know the value in supporting our employees’ holistic well-being, and we make sure our benefits package reflects our commitment to our team.
- 100% Paid Medical
- Paid Sick Leave
- Unlimited Flex Time
- 25 days paid time off
- Work from anywhere
- Employee 401k
- Continuing Education
- Parental Leave
- Annual Company Retreat
*No third parties or outsourcing agencies will be considered, but we are open to worldwide applicants!
WebDevStudios is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We give each application consideration, but please do be patient as we go through all of the applications received. We will read them all and will be contacting eligible applicants within the next week or two.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Your Success Is Our Mission.