Customer Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
CoinTracker is a portfolio assistant for cryptocurrency. Used by over 150,000 cryptocurrency holders with over $3 Billion in crypto assets on exchanges, it enables consumers and businesses to seamlessly track their cryptocurrency portfolio, investment performance, taxes, and more. Beyond cryptocurrency, we are building a general automated financial assistant for all financial assets.
Our mission is to increase the financial freedom and prosperity of individuals and companies.
Some things we’re proud of:
💲 Over $3B in exchange crypto assets are tracked on CoinTracker
📈 Profitable and growing 6X year over year
🤝 Partnered with Coinbase, TurboTax, and other industry leaders
💼 Backers including Y Combinator, Initialized Capital, Serena Williams, and more
Join our tight-knit early-stage remote team that thrives on delighting users and building magical products that improve peoples' lives. As one of the earliest members of the support team, you will be the face of the company to CoinTrackers!
You may enjoy this role if you:
- Enjoy writing.
- Are passionate about cryptocurrency.
- Like explaining complex topics to people in a simple way.
- Can empathize with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing.
- Love constantly learning about a technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
- Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity.
- Work effectively in a remote setting.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A cryptocurrency holder.
- Clear and proficient in written communication in English.
- Empathetic, positive, patient and excited to help users' solves their pain points.
- Organized, reliable, independent and productive.
- Comfortable with mathematical and financial topics.
- Aware of what goes into building and improving a software product.
What's it like working at CoinTracker?
We are a fully distributed, tight-knit team spread across five countries. We have minimal process, and the majority of our time is spent working and collaborating asynchronously through tools like Figma, Github, Intercom, Linear, Notion, Slack, and Zoom. We also stay aligned and bonded through two-week sprints, standups, all hands and socials. We aim to empower every individual on the team with full transparency, ownership, autonomy, and clear objectives. You can read more about the principles with which we conduct ourselves through this blog post.
If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Increase the financial freedom and prosperity of individuals and companies.