Senior React Developer (Latin America Only)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
We are a fast-growing company with amazing opportunities!
Nearsure was created to help US-based companies augment their software development teams efficiently. By being remote-first and connecting with developers across Latin America, we can access top tech talent while keeping a lean organizational structure.
Our reach spans thousands of IT professionals, with skills in multiple industries and technologies. We have a fully distributed team working remotely from Argentina, Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Honduras, Peru, and Uruguay and we want to keep expanding all over Latin America!
We are looking for a Senior React Developer to work in a well-funded early-stage startup in Silicon Valley. The ideal candidate must understand the requirements and think before code, someone who craft sustainable software solutions and care about the success of their teammates and clients.
This is a remote, full-time position with a 40-hours workload per week for Latin America only.
- Develop reusable and scalable user interface from the ground up.
- Develop responsive, cutting-edge digital experiences for users across web and mobile devices.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Consume and submit data from scalable RESTful APls.
- Work directly with the CTO and CEO on transforming product vision and technical capabilities to a unified, seamless end-user experience.
- 3+ years experience and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field/equivalent experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with developing Responsive and Dynamic user interfaces.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of version control and collaborative tools like Github.
What We Offer
- Work from home.
- Flexible working schedules.
- Take part in challenging projects for distributed companies in the US.
- Work in an friendly, multicultural environment with a great company culture.
- Integrate a growing team with great opportunities for professional growth.
- Competitive salary in USD.
- A tailor-made benefits package focused on health, wellbeing, entertainment, training and personal finances available for you to choose what you really care about.
We are a fully distributed, multicultural start-up looking for the best talent in Latin America. Don’t hesitate to apply if you feel you’re a good fit for this position!
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Remove the barriers to growth by scaling your team fast with top-notch Latin American IT talent