This job is no longer accepting applications.
Compassion Health / Strategies recrute pour le compte de son client Chemonics, un poste de Contracts Officer
PROJECT: Global Health Supply Chain Program– Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) Haiti
Background: Procurement and Supply Management project is the primary vehicle through which USAID 1) procures and provides health commodities, 2) provides technical assistance to improve partner countries’ management of the supply chain, and 3) collaborates with key international stakeholders to support global health initiatives. The Haiti office works under three of the project’s task orders (HIV/AIDS, Population and Reproductive Health, Maternal and Child Health) to provide commodities and supply chain technical assistance.
The Contracts Officer will be part of a team responsible for the management of subcontracts and service contracts from the competition for the services to the implementation of the contract to the administrative closure of the file to meet the objectives of the GHSC-PSM Haiti project. The Contracts Officer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
Specific tasks to be completed under this SOW are as follows:
• Draft solicitation documents (RFQ/RFP) to conduct full and open competition for the procurement of services in compliance with Chemonics and USAID rules and regulations;
• Ensure the publication of the RFQ/RFP on websites and newspapers;
• Ensure transparent and bias-free procurement process ensuring “no conflict of interest” for all service contracts and subcontracts;
• Conduct the evaluation of offers and selection of service providers in compliance with Chemonics and USAID rules and regulations;
• Check references of offerors and evaluate their capacity to provide services;
• Write and negotiate subcontracts and service contracts;
• Write negotiation memos and any justification documentation required in compliance with Chemonics and USAID rules and regulations;
• Manage service contracts and subcontractors to ensure that services are provided, and payments are made in compliance with the terms and conditions of the contracts;
• Maintain service contract and subcontract files in accordance with Chemonics and USAID rules and regulations;
• Support technical staff benefiting from the services of subcontracts to understand the terms and conditions associated with the services being provided through the contract;
• Serve as point of contact with subcontractors;
• Receive deliverables and process payment requests for all service contracts and subcontracts;
• Maintain and update a Subcontracts tracker;
• Ensure that all electronic files are well organized and available on SharePoint;
• Prepare the monthly forecast for the unit and submit it to the Manager for Finance purposes;
• Work in close collaboration with the Procurement teams, Accounting team, Distribution and Warehousing in supporting the subcontracts.
• Any other tasks as assigned by the Contracts and Procurement Manager
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in business administration or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of professional relevant work experience;
• Experience working on USAID-funded projects or other donors is required
• Experience managing service procurements and subcontracts on USAID-funded projects preferred;
• Demonstrated relevant knowledge of subcontract management, specifically for USAID-funded projects;
• Fluency in spoken and written English and French is required.
Conditions de travail
• The Contracts Officer will report directly to the Contracts and Procurement Manager
• Chemonics may amend the SOW for this assignment in consultation with the employee.
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
This is a long-term position for the life of the contract based in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
Dossier de candidature doit avoir ...
Copies des diplômes
Envoyer le dossier à
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Building smarter organizations // Construisons des organisations intelligentes