FEMA State Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
FEMA State Manager
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
FEMA State Manager
PAE is seeking like-minded professionals who want to make a difference in the fight to end COVID. We are hiring across the country for multiple positions that will support the delivery of the COVID vaccines in all 50 states. These are short term, 6 months to one-year commitments with above market salaries. If you would like to play a role in this historic endeavor, we want to hear from you!
PAE seeks a State Manager to be based in designated state with the ability to travel, to manage the stand up and daily operation a program to assist the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) in their response to the COVID-19 Pandemic. These services range from personnel management, logistics, procurement, vaccination services, and operational services.
The State Manager will provide leadership, oversight and management to their assigned state vaccine distribution operations, including but not limited to ensuring appropriate resourcing, staffing, subcontractor and vendor management. The State Managers will report to the Regional Manager.
- Ensure conformance and compliance with contract requirements, scope, schedules, and costs.
- Organize, direct, and manage state vaccination activities, project operations and support initiatives necessary to satisfactorily perform the project goals.
- Will need to travel across state locations to support teams in multiple cities
- Ability to work with local government personnel and provide leadership to a large cross-functional implementation team of diverse staff.
- Management: Strong management skills and a demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities. Develops and administers project schedules and performance requirements.
- Financial Management: Proven budget and financial management ability.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and problem solve at both a strategic and functional level. Ability to remain flexible and solution-oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Management: Ability to oversee employee training and staff development.
- Interpersonal Skills: Excellent oral and written communication, strong customer orientation, and excellent analytical, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Excels at identifying resources and leading a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Significant experience in program management of large government projects. Demonstrated experience in the government support contracting environment.
- Years of Experience in Specialty: Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant industry 1-3 years’ management experience
- Minimum Education: BA or BS, preferred
- Certification: Project Management Professional PMP, preferred
- Medical logistics or Emergency response experience, preferred
- Experience as CMO, highly desired
- Must have a safe driving record
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Posted Today Full time R0055590
JOIN OUR TALENT NETWORK
For more than 60 years, PAE has tackled the world’s toughest challenges to deliver agile and steadfast solutions to the U.S. government and its allies. With more than 20,000 employees on all seven continents and in more than 70 countries, PAE delivers a broad range of operational support services to meet the critical needs of our clients. Our headquarters is in Falls Church, Virginia. Find us online at pae.com.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
MEDICAL SERVICES SOLUTIONS PAE provides full service, turnkey medical services solutions around the country. Our alternate care facilities, testing so...