This job is no longer accepting applications.
Contra is a professional network for the independent digital workforce. Digital professionals use Contra to create stunning visual profiles, earn money commission-free, and build high-quality professional communities and referral networks. Contra was started by a group of independents who were tired of existing professional networks that are blind to the needs of digital professionals. We’re creating a new way to work for the independent digital workforce.
You’ll be successful here if you:
- Know how to troubleshoot issues along with the dev-team.
- Know how to write integration tests.
- Are well-organised and capable of leading the QA process for the team.
- Are fluent in verbal and written English.
How you’ll add value at Contra:
- Ensure quality in the delivered features across all supported platforms (functional testing, integration testing, testing API & client).
- Establish the quality assurance policies and standards.
- Control the integration tests coverage of the platform.
- Test usability of the new features and suggest UI / UX improvements.
How Contra can add value for you:
- Remote-first culture
- Healthcare for employees
- Well-funded company built to scale
- Competitive salary + equity
- Generous vacation policy + paid holidays off
- Flexible parental leave
- Flexibility to choose employee or contractor status
- No Meeting Wednesdays
- Half day every third Friday of the month (throughout Covid)
- A custom slack emoji, just for you
- React, Suspense, & Relay
- Node.js, GraphQL, GraphQL Helix , Redis, PostgreSQL
- Gitlab CI/CD, ArgoCD, Kubernetes
Our interview process:
- Complete a self-assessment form (10-15 minutes)
- Non-technical (introduction & culture) interview (30-45 minutes)
- Technical interview with our CTO (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with Founders (30 minutes)
- You will receive a final answer from Contra no later than 48 hours after your final interview
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Work the way you want