Senior Growth Marketer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a candidate who has a proven track record of driving growth in a B2B SaaS environment.
You’ll be responsible for all aspects of developing and executing QuickMail's demand generation strategy.
You'll start the marketing department so it's a broad role that includes demand generation, online advertising, content marketing, case studies, SEO, page conversion optimization, nurturing campaigns, and more.
It’s a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is looking to have a significant impact on the growth trajectory of an exciting tech company that helps businesses start more conversations with prospects & clients with email automation.
QuickMail is a sales & marketing automation tool for sending emails & follow-ups in a B2B environment. Small and medium businesses use us to reach out to potential customers & clients in their target market, grow their business, and nurture relationships.
We've been around for 6 years and our team is composed of only 4 members (all working remotely). We believe in only hiring amazing talents and we are looking to hire someone who can accelerate our growth.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Grow the number of trials through the effective creation of high-quality and scalable demand generation operations.
- Optimise conversion of leads through organic and/or paid traffic.
- Design, execute, track & report performance marketing programs to engage and influence our key segments.
- Optimize our lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content marketing, paid media and/or social media channels
- Manage the demand generation budget thoughtfully, making strategic bets on key investments.
- Establish data-oriented practices to optimize performance and continually improve the efficiency and impact of marketing channels: SEM, SEO, email, webinars, display and retargeting
- Use QuickMail as part of the marketing tech stack, and make recommendations for tech investments that support growth
- Stay current on growth marketing trends, best practices and benchmarks and drive experimentation and evolution of our marketing channels.
- Monitor pipeline data and performance regularly, and identify opportunities and strategies to improve.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of driving growth through varied marketing channels at a B2B company targeting small & medium businesses in the US.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing and demand generation/growth marketing
- Started marketing role in a company with less than 15 employees.
- T-Shaped marketer (https://buffer.com/resources/t-shaped-marketer/) with strong copywriting skills & analytical skills.
- Good understanding of segmentation, revenue attribution, and ROI.
- Data-driven with excellent Analytical skills; you take data-driven decisions based on a thorough analysis of campaign performances
- Someone who spends time at least reading the job specs before applying and so can enter Koala when asked for their favorite animal
- Excellent communication skills; you are able to clearly and concisely craft messages to internal and external stakeholders
- Design skills are a plus
What we provide:
- Top of Market salary
- No vacation policy, but we'll make sure you take at least 4 weeks of vacation per year
- We practice open-book management
- A meritocracy, joining a team willing to win the 'championship' together
- Remote working (you will need to overlap 3 hours each day with European Central Time daily operation: 9am to 6pm)
- A team retreat in Japan once a year (when Covid permits :( )
- A flat organization, work directly with the founder
- A culture to help you do your best work:
We are close to Netflix culture, we pride ourselves on:
* Being curious and developing a deep understanding of our craft.
* Taking ownership and have a strong bias toward action.
* Being extraordinarily candid with each other (no politics and a lot of feedback to assist performance. While not allowing for jerks).
* Strongly encouraging independent decision-making.
* Sharing information openly, broadly, and deliberately. We lead with context.
* Keeping only our highly effective people. You'll be around stunning colleagues.
* Avoiding rules. Almost no red tape.
If this sounds like somewhere you can do your best work, let's have a conversation.
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Reach More Inboxes & Get More Replies