This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally organized, methodical professional, with the experience necessary to take our products to the next level concerning their accuracy, security, and safety. You will be charged with developing a complete QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our products but also fosters a quality culture, in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
What you’ll be doing:
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Carefully maintain compliant and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
- Review pull requests to discover potential bugs
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Agile Development experience
- Experience with version control
- Superb computer competence, including database management
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Expert knowledge of testing and defect management best practices
Votre candidature a été soumise avec succès.
Press Release Distribution Empowering the Earned Media Advantage